WEST EXE MOTORS TERMS
Please review the details below to ensure your car or van rental with West Exe Motors goes as smoothly as possible. Feel free to browse vehicles available for rental on the cars and vans for hire page.
- Additional drivers are acceptable, please enquire for details.
- If you are travelling to us by train, we offer a collection service from Tiverton Parkway at a cost of £10.
- The minimum age for car (up to 5 seats) & van rentals is 23 years of age with 2 years driving experience.
- For vehicles with 6 seats or more, the minimum age is 25 years of age with 5 years driving experience.
- All customers must have been licenced to drive for at least two years at the time of rental. A National licence must be presented at time of rental. An International Driving Permit (IDP) is also required if the National Driving licence is not in Roman alphabet. An IDP is recommended for translation purposes and may only be used in conjunction with a National Driver's licence.
- If your licence is the new style photo licence, we will need to see the photo card part of your licence and also from 8th June 2015 the paper counter part of your driving licence is no longer valid and you will need to get a generated number from www.gov.uk or just click on this link and fill the online form out and bring the generated number it will give you.
- The minimum period of rental is 24 hours, effective from commencement of rental. Rental charges are calculated on a 24 hours=1 day basis, and extra hours are liable to additional charges.